Dr. Kimberly Janson, CEO of Janson Associates, a talent and organizational development firm and co-author of the book Determining Leadership Potential: Powerful Ideas for Winning the Talent Game, joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is associated with Author & Leadership Channels.
Listen host Eric Dye and guest Dr. Kimberly Janson discuss the following:
- What did your research reveal about the processes leaders use to determine leadership potential?
- What are the main reasons people struggle to choose good leaders on a consistent basis?
- What key ingredients do the best leadership candidates possess?
- Why shouldn’t job performance be a key criterion for leadership potential?
- How does bias affect talent management?
Dr. Kimberly Janson is CEO of Janson Associates, a talent and organizational development firm, and was named a Top 10 Thought Leader, a Top 10 Executive Coach in 2021, and a Top 10 Inspirational Leader in 2022. Dr. Janson is also the author of Demystifying Talent Managementthe winner of the Axiom Book Award. Dr. Melody Rawlings is a professor of business, doctoral chair, and director of the Center for the Advancement of Virtual Organizations at Northcentral University. His new book is: Determining Leadership Potential: Powerful Ideas for Winning the Talent Game (Routledge, August 25, 2022).
Website: determineleadershippotential.com | jansonassociates.com
social media links:
People also heard this: Celebrating 100 years of change as a family owned and operated business