Srikrishnan “Sri” Ganesan CEO and founder of fast-growing customer onboarding platform Rocketlane, a purpose-built SaaS product that helps businesses by replacing generic project management and document collaboration tools with a single, unified workspace joins to EnterpriseRadio.
Listen host Eric Dye and guest Sri Ganesan discuss the following:
- What is customer onboarding and what kind of companies use this platform?
- How did you champion a new category in the midst of a once-in-a-century pandemic?
- Why does the customer onboarding category need to exist?
- What key use cases/verticals/industries can you discuss? Any specific client you want to highlight?
- Can you share the backstory that was the Genesis of co-founding Rocketlane with your other two co-founders?
- How did your experience at FreshWorks help prepare you for your role as the leader of Rocketlane?
Srikrishnan (Sri) Ganesan is the co-founder and CEO of the fast-growing client onboarding platform, Rocketlane, a SaaS product that helps businesses by replacing generic project management and document collaboration tools with a single workspace. and unified. Sri has spent his last nine years building and scaling SaaS businesses. His latest startup was acquired by Freshworks (NASDAQ: FRSH) in 2015 and became their fastest growing product (Freshchat). He is passionate about all things CX and startups.
social media links:
People also heard this: Determining Leadership Potential with Dr. Kimberly Janson